The Heidelberg Herkules Quasar Duosetter RIP-Kit supports the following devices:
• Heidelberg Herkules Pro, Pro M, NP, Basic, Elite
• Heidelberg Quasar 3020, 3030
• Heidelberg Duosetter
• Includes TIFF and PDF Raster Output Capability
Includes the following:
• RTI Harlequin RIP-Kit DVD
• Installation and Configuration Instructions
• 90 Days of FREE Technical Support including online assisted support
• License/Product Key (no dongle required)
• Interface Card and Cable
Exceptional Halftone Screening
Every RTI Harlequin RIP includes Harlequin Precision Screening (HPS). When placing color separations on top of one another the RIP precisely calculates screen angles and frequencies to avoid moiré patterns. HPS also uses an adaptive screening technique that adjusts each halftone dot so that it is placed within one half pixel of its ideal location. The RIP allows users to control and manage resolutions (dots per inch or dpi), line screens/frequency (lines per inch or lpi), screen angles, dot shapes, scaling, crop marks, mirror image, negative/positive, rotation and much more. Our screening technology is also designed to work with a wide range of printing processes including Flexography, Offset Lithography, Screen Printing, Gravure, Engraving and Digital Printing.
Learn more about Harlequin Precision Screening and view sample dot shapes.