For more information on this particular product, please contact our sales and support partner Xitron.
4750 Venture Drive, Suite 200A
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
Phone: +1 734.913.8080
The Presstek Dimension 800 RIP-Kit supports the following devices:
• Heidelberg Quickmaster DI 46-4 Classic, Plus and Pro
• Kodak (KPG) DirectPress 5034, 5334 and 5634
• Koenig&Bauer KBA Karat 46
• Presstek 34DI, 34DI-X, 34DI-E and 52DI (Presstek 5334 DI and 5634 DI)
• Presstek Dimension 200, 400 and 800
• Ryobi 3404 DI, 3404 E-DI and 3404 X-DI
• Xerox DocuColor 233 DI-4
• Any device that can accept 1-bit or 8-bit TIFF files
Exceptional Halftone Screening
Every RTI Harlequin RIP includes Harlequin Precision Screening (HPS). When placing color separations on top of one another the RIP precisely calculates screen angles and frequencies to avoid moiré patterns. HPS also uses an adaptive screening technique that adjusts each halftone dot so that it is placed within one half pixel of its ideal location. The RIP allows users to control and manage resolutions (dots per inch or dpi), line screens/frequency (lines per inch or lpi), screen angles, dot shapes, scaling, crop marks, mirror image, negative/positive, rotation and much more. Our screening technology is also designed to work with a wide range of printing processes including Flexography, Offset Lithography, Screen Printing, Gravure, Engraving and Digital Printing.
Learn more about Harlequin Precision Screening and view sample dot shapes.